Monday, August 14, 2006

Holes in my socks!


Mommy let me walk with my walker outside on Friday and I hurt my toe. I kinda drag it when I walk, so mommy put socks on me (since I don't have any "walking" shoes yet). I wore a hole in both socks in less than five minutes, so mommy and daddy taped my socks. :)















I'm also very curious when we go outside! I like to pick up everything and put it in my mouth. Mommy and Daddy have to watch me very closely!! (This is the neighbor's yard in the background - Daddy wants me to mention that, because ours is edged and looks "cleaner" than this one :-) ) Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Emma, I'm glad that you mentioned something about how the yard wasn't your daddy's, because that is what I was REALLY looking at in the picture. You're just trying to distract all of us from looking at the sidewalk and grass!

Anonymous said...

Emma, you are sooooo smart to walk! you do, however, drive like your mom...with reckless abandon...lol...love you so very much!
Love,
GiGi

Kerrie said...

Emma, Claire got scuffed up toes from the exact same thing. Actually she had a little help. Her brother, Nathan, was zooming her up and down the sidewalk as she tried to walk. She thought it was fun, but her toes sure took a beating.

Anonymous said...

Grammie will have to bring you Uncle Steve's moccasins when we come again. He tried to convince us that duct tape works good for most anything... even toes? Maybe.
Lots of love,
Grammie

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! Vera and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

too cute!!!!