Monday, November 26, 2007

Long awaited pictures...

I had so much fun at my friend Naomi's birthday party!! We went to a place called Monkey Joe's. I can't wait to go there again!







My playgroup had a Halloween party at my house! We had so much fun! Mommy made special cupcakes and gave everyone their own candy corn treat to take home. We also had carmel apples!! :-) I dressed up like a puppy dog! "woof woof"



Mommy and Daddy took me trick or treating with some of our friends from the neighborhood. It was really fun, but I got really tired!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma you are the cutest puppy I have ever seen...you look so much like your Mommy!
Love,
GiGi

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. How cute is that!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! Priceless! I love the group picture on the sofa. So glad you sent these for us to see.
Love,
Grammie